JFL Total Wealth Management
Jerry Lynch started JFL Total Wealth Management Inc. in 1997 following a successful career with Aetna as a Vice President of Marketing responsible for their largest market. Jerry chose to pursue his true passion: helping individuals and business owners achieve their financial goals. He has over 23 years of experience in insurance and financial services and the past 13 years as an independent advisor.
As a business owner, Jerry understands how complex all the issues that a business owner or key executive deals with on a daily basis. Most corporate planning is “Micro Planning” that deals with taking care of the problem at hand. That may be employee benefits, succession planning, retirement plans, key personnel retention, taxes, and a host of other issues. Since these issues are often dealt with individually, many plans simply do not make sense in the “Big Picture” Everything is related- at JFL, our job is to make the system work together.
Our goal is to help monitor your program, make it easier for you to understand, eliminate the gaps and overages, and simplify your life. We accomplish this by listening to your goals and concerns, bringing our years of expertise in employee benefits, financial planning and investment strategies to your side, and surrounding you with professional, talented resources to meet your needs.
Jerry Lynch holds the following licenses, designations and memberships
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter - (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant- (ChFC)
- LEAP License- since 1999
- Paladin Registry - 5 Star Advisor (top rating) since 2005
- 2005, 2006 & 2007, 2008, 2009 Listed in “Guide to America’s Best Financial Planners” (Consumers Research Council of America)
- Securities Licenses - 6-63-65-26
- CNBC- regular guest on both “The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch” and “On The Money”
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed - NY, NJ, Pa, Fl, Ma, RI, Ct, KS, MI, AK, HI, ND
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) (Member)
- Metropolitan Real Estate Association (Member)